Treatment clinic U-center
Admission in a depression clinic
Can’t seem to move forward with your depression? At times like that, U-center can help. At our depression clinic, we treat your depressive disorder while focusing on the underlying causes during an intensive, short-term program.
Speak with a professional
How can we help you?
Please feel free to contact us. We are happy to help you!
An admission for depression
Why opt for a voluntary admission at a depression treatment clinic?
Being treated while you continue your daily activities sometimes just doesn’t suffice. Taking some distance from your current life can help you take greater steps towards recovery. A voluntary admission at our depression treatment clinic can help you return to a normal and healthy life. Applying for our short-term program of 7 weeks means you’re ready for an intensive treatment that uses an in-depth approach to handle your depression.
At our healthcare clinic, you will confront yourself and your behaviour, but possibly also situations from your past. We treat all problems simultaneously, as well as the underlying factors that contribute to your depressive disorder.
During your stay at U-center, we’ll hand you the tools to start recovering and work on yourself. You will not only let go of old patterns, but you will establish new ways to cope with difficult situations. Our depression treatment aims to help you return to society and normalcy as fast as possible.
What to expect from an admission
At our depression centre, we treat the person as a whole, not just the condition. Problems such as depression are often connected to other issues. U-center’s expertise lies in treating co-occurring disorders. Our unique approach is therefore always completely customised to your personal situation. Your treatment programme is designed in a way that allows you to return to your normal life as quickly as possible.
Returning to your normal life
As part of your intensive depression treatment, you will stay at the clinic for seven weeks. We will work on sustainable change together by following your personal development plan. It specifies the goals you wish to achieve and the ways in which we will keep you from relapsing into depression after admission.
We will work together on sustainable change, so you can pick up your life again and you can leave old patterns behind for good. Applying the methods you’ve learned about in your daily life can be challenging, though. Your personal therapist can help you navigate this second phase of your recovery.
Our depression treatment
Read more about our approach
Life in our mental health clinic
Our depression clinic is located in the hills of Southern Limburg. This beautiful, tranquil place has a positive effect on your mental state. You can use our fitness area, the sauna and the pool during your stay.
Healthy nutrition is also important to help you recover. That’s why you’ll have access to fresh meals at our restaurant every day, allowing you to focus on beating your depression.Have a look at our treatment centre
What are the benefits of a depression clinic admission?
When generic treatment doesn’t suffice, you can opt for an admission at our depression clinic. During your treatment, you’ll stay at our clinic for a few weeks and you’ll have several daily treatment sessions. An admission at U-center requires the right motivation and a lot of courage, but it holds many benefits as well.
- You can focus completely on your recovery without being interrupted by daily activities or work.
- You’ll reside at our treatment centre with likeminded people in the same treatment process as you. That means that you’ll be able to learn from each other and that you’ll have someone to talk to who understands your situation. Our clients are, not unlike you, very motivated to work on themselves and help each other towards a quick recovery.
- You’ll have a private room and bathroom with all the comforts of a hotel, giving you a space to retreat in the evenings when and if you need to.
- We value hospitality at our treatment centre, which is why - on top of a team of experts - we have staff for facilities.
- Our clinic is located in the southern part of the Netherlands and close to the border with Belgium. With excellent connections by plane, train and bus, it’s easy to access no matter where you’re from.
- Because it’s surrounded by hills, our clinic can offer you outdoor activities such as walking or running. If you like, you can also bring your own (mountain) bike with you.
How does an admission for depression at U-center work?
When you decide on an admission at U-center, we’ll have a look at what’s going on together. During a call, we will get to know each other thoroughly. In addition to that, you’ll fill in a few (digital) questionnaires. That’s how we aim to find the real problem and how we determine the best way to help you. An admission at U-center is always voluntary and therefore we think it’s important that you make the decision to apply on your own.
During your admission at our clinic, we’ll set up a treatment plan. In an intensive journey, we’ll help you regain some traction in your life. This admission focuses on helping you re-enter society as quickly as possible.Our depression treatment
Our treatment centre
How to recognise depression