U-center values measuring and improving
Our treatment results are monitored with using Routine Outcome Monitoring (ROM). Treatment effectiveness measured as a reduction in complaints is expressed as a DeltaT value. The DeltaT score is the average improvement made by all U-center clients based on results before and after treatment.
U-center also measures the effectiveness of its treatment over the longer term. Our follow-up study shows that clients continue to improve in the year after treatment at U-center. Treatment has a lasting effect.
Why choose U-center?
U-center can help your employee exercise more control in his or her life. The most important reasons to follow an effective programme of treatment at U-center are:
- At U-center we treat the person, not just the condition
- Personal treatment, by committed therapists with compassion and courage
- U-center is one of the few mental health centres in the Netherlands that treats comorbid psychological disorders simultaneously
- Effective, integrated and simultaneous treatment of main disorders and underlying issues
- U-center can provide treatment entirely in English
- Rapid reintegration and short absence from work
- 64% of our clients without employment are working within a year
- Significantly better and lasting treatment effectiveness and high client satisfaction
- U-center relieves referrers in the process of referral, screening and triage
- No waiting times for initial screening and triage
- Treatment can most of the times start within two to four weeks
- Short-term intensive full-day programme of seven weeks
- A wide selection of therapies
- Multidisciplinary approach
- Restores personal values and relationships
- A home from home: a hospitable, welcoming environment with a restaurant providing delicious and healthy food, comfortable
- Accommodation and sports facilities in beautiful countryside
- Scientifically proven
- Evidence-based methodology and interventions