Vacancy head of treatment
Are you a psychotherapist, clinical psychologist, psychologist or nursing specialist and would you love to work with multidisciplinary teams in our mental health treatment centre?
What makes your heart beat faster
- Collaboration in multidisciplinary teams: In close collaboration with various experts you create the most effective treatment vision together.
- Versatile & Dynamic: Every day is surprising and varied, on the one hand due to the great diversity of clients and indications, on the other hand due to the various forms of therapy where you can work both individually and in groups. There is also the possibility to work in Dutch with our national target group.
- Short & Intensive: It is incredibly satisfying to be able to literally change lives in a short time and in an intensive therapeutic setting and to help people back into their strength, our so-called U-turn.
- Small-scale & Impactful: Due to a relatively small-scale and flat organization, you can really make a difference as a directing practitioner, inviting you to also think along with our policy.
- Warm & Pleasant working environment: Our clinics are deliberately located in the beautiful Limburg hills and furnished in a warm and pleasant way. The environment also makes an important contribution to happiness at work and treatment results.
How we make your work at U-center even more pleasant
- Competitive terms of employment in accordance with the GGZ Collective Labor Agreement
- Multidisciplinary meeting twice a week
- Annual team outings and employee days
- A significant percentage of treatment time in addition to your role as head of treatment
- Personal training budget of € 1,500 / year to support your development needs
- Clinical leadership training program
- Supervision and work guidance
- Free use of gym & swimming pool
- Working hours are determined in consultation
Would you like to know more and experience U-center?
We would like to invite you to take a look behind the scenes so you can experience firsthand what makes U-center such a unique place.
You can of course also make an appointment online. For more information or additional questions, please contact:
Mail: email@example.com (Claudia Nijssen)