About the psychiatrist position
- You are involved in intakes, drawing up and executing treatment plans and diagnostics. The somatic screening and treatment are performed by primary care physicians and addiction specialists.
- You demonstrate clinical leadership: you take control, you are a sparring partner for your colleagues, you participate in innovative projects and you contribute to the substantive development of the team.
- You participate together with doctors, psychiatrists, clinical psychologists and nurse specialists of the medical team in the (daily) professional multidisciplinary consultations of the Dutch and international treatment teams.
- You are available for consultation by our practitioners.
- You can count on a competitive salary based on the mental health care collective labor agreement (fwg ams), good fringe benefits (including travel allowance and an excellent pension scheme through PFZW) and a personal budget. This personal budget is for continuing education, the costs of attending conferences, courses, training and symposia, as well as the costs for various professional associations.
- You are available for at least three days a week.
- Your hours are determined in consultation. Preferably we are looking for someone for 3 days a week.
- You work in a unique, green place and you can use the swimming pool and fitness room for free at certain times. In order to encourage a healthy life and physical exercise, we offer the opportunity to exercise at a sports club under attractive conditions and to use a lease bicycle.
I like working at U-center, because here we look at people as a whole and not just the diagnoses. We strive for excellent care taking into account everyone's strength and knowledge. You get to know the clients in a few weeks and see them grow during treatment.
- You are a licensed psychiatrist with treatment experience in the field of dependence and burnout problems and mood and anxiety disorders.
- You have an affinity with psychotherapy and you can work according to protocol.
- You can collaborate within multiple teams.
- You can be deployed for on-call services and crisis services.
- You are stress resistant, flexible and strong in dealing with crisis situations.
- You recognize yourself in the core values of U-center: attentive, daring, self-conscious, driven and high-quality.
- You communicate strongly and efficiently (oral and written) in English (speaking also Dutch is a plus)
- You have good social skills and a strong empathy.
- You can motivate and stimulate colleagues and clients during the treatments.
- You ensure that contacts with clients are supportive and protective, aimed at achieving insight and behavioral change.
- U-center is a challenging, flexible and beautifully situated employer for ambitious practitioners and service-oriented professionals who want to deliver excellent work in psychotherapeutic care in a contemporary and growth-oriented environment.
- Thanks to our unique, multidisciplinary approach, U-center can optimally guide its clients in the first steps towards a successful reintegration into society. This treatment process usually lasts six weeks, followed by an outpatient procedure.
- Thanks to a close and caring team spirit among colleagues, U-center employees feel safe, strengthened and motivated.
- This atmosphere of trust also makes it easier to make good mutual practical agreements. U-center has two clinics in Epen in South Limburg, which are within walking distance of each other.
- A treatment center for Dutch-speaking clients and one for international clients where the official language is English.
Would you like to know more and experience U-center?
We would like to invite you to take a look behind the scenes so you can experience firsthand what makes U-center such a unique place.
You can of course also make an appointment (online). For more information or additional questions, please contact:
Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Claudia Nijssen)