Working at U-center: Become U!
Vacancy head of treatment
Are you a psychotherapist, clinical psychologist, psychologist or nursing specialist and would you love to work with multidisciplinary teams in our mental health treatment centre? Join the U-center team!
We are looking for a head of treatment with treatment experience in treating comorbidity and mood and anxiety disorders.
Working as a head of treatment at U-center
While you watch the sun rise over the beautiful countryside, a new day dawns at our treatment center in Epen. Upon entering you treat yourself to a nice cup of coffee in the lounge, chat with a sociotherapist and continue towards the team room.
You visit your first client for an in-depth therapy session. During the multidisciplinary consultation, you involve different visions from, among others, psychotherapists, drama therapists and physiotherapists to assess the progress and the treatment vision for the 6 clients that are in your care. Together with a sociotherapist you then offer an intensive MBT group where the necessary valuable and emotional themes are exchanged.
This can just be part of your working week at U-center. What else can you expect?
Working at U-center
About the position of head of treatment
- You work closely in multidisciplinary teams with various experts. Together you create the most effective treatment vision.
- In addition to your role as head of treatment, you spend a considerable percentage of treatment time in which you help clients to regain their strength in a short time and in an intensive therapeutic setting, our so-called U-turn.
- You have multidisciplinary consultation twice a week and you also have regular intervisions.
- Due to a relatively small-scale and flat organization, you can really make a difference as a directing practitioner, inviting you to also think along with policy.
- You can count on competitive employment conditions in accordance with the GGZ Collective Labor Agreement, travel allowance and an excellent pension scheme through PFZW.
- You will receive a personal training budget of 1500 euros per year to support your development needs.
- We offer you a training program for clinical leadership and supervision and work guidance.
- You provide individual treatments and group treatments; (cognitive) behavioral, interpersonal, client-oriented and system therapy; exchanging client-related information and determining or adjusting the treatment in the role of coordinating practitioner. There is also the possibility to work in English with our international target group, including military personnel and expats.
- Your working hours are determined in consultation.
- You are in possession of a BIG registration and have experience as a psychotherapist, clinical psychologist, mental health psychologist or nursing specialist.
- You have relevant experience in the treatment of common psychological syndromes and comorbidity, preferably in a residential setting with a multidisciplinary approach.
- You recognize yourself in the core values of U-center, namely: attentive, daring, self-aware, driven and high-quality. We also expect you to continue to develop.
About working at U-center
- U-center is a flexible and beautifully located employer for ambitious therapists and service-oriented professionals who want to deliver excellent work in psychotherapeutic care in a contemporary and growth-oriented environment. The environment also makes an important contribution to happiness at work and treatment results.
- Thanks to our unique, multidisciplinary approach, U-center can optimally guide its clients in the first steps towards a successful reintegration into society. This treatment process usually lasts six weeks, followed by an ambulatory process of eight weeks.
- Thanks to a close and caring team spirit among colleagues, U-center employees feel safe, strengthened and motivated.
- U-center has two clinics in Epen, South Limburg, which are within walking distance of each other. A treatment center for Dutch-speaking clients and one for international clients where the language of instruction is English.
Apply now or get to know us
Do you have any questions about this vacancy? Contact our hr department via 043-4559109 of email@example.com (Claudia Nijssen). You can also apply directly to the position via the application form. Send us your resume and motivation and we will contact you as soon as possible.