Working at U-center: Become U!
Vacancy head of treatment
Are you a psychotherapist, clinical psychologist, psychologist or nursing specialist and would you love to work in a multidisciplinary team and contribute to our leading care? Join the U-center team!
We are looking for a head of treatment with treatment experience in treating comorbidity and mood and anxiety disorders.
Working as a head of treatment at U-center
Working as a head of treatment gives you energy and a satisfied feeling
While you watch the sun rise over the beautiful countryside, a new day dawns at our treatment center in Epen. Upon entering you treat yourself to a nice cup of coffee in the lounge, chat with a sociotherapist and continue towards the team room.
You visit your first client for an in-depth therapy session. During the multidisciplinary consultation, you involve different visions from, among others, psychotherapists, drama therapists and physiotherapists to assess the progress and the treatment vision for the 6 clients that are in your care. Together with a sociotherapist you then offer an intensive MBT group where the necessary valuable and emotional themes are exchanged.
This can just be part of your working week at U-center. What else can you expect?
Working at U-center
About the position of head of treatment
- You work closely together in a busy and dynamic multidisciplinary team with various experts. Together you create the most effective treatment vision.
- In addition to your role as a coordinating practitioner - you spend a significant percentage of treatment time in which you help clients to regain their strength in a short time and in an intensive therapeutic setting, our so-called U-turn.
- Twice a week you have multidisciplinary consultations and you also have regular intervisions.
- Due to a relatively small-scale and flat organisation, you can really make a difference as a coordinating practitioner and you are invited to think along with regard to policy.
- You can count on competitive employment conditions in accordance with the CAO GGZ, travel allowance and an excellent pension scheme through PFZW.
- To encourage a healthy life and physical exercise, we offer the opportunity to exercise at a sports club under attractive conditions and to use a lease bicycle.
- You will receive a personal training budget of 1500 euros per year to support your development needs.
- We offer you a training course in clinical leadership, supervision and work guidance.
- You provide individual and group treatments; (cognitive) behavioural, interpersonal, client-oriented and systemic therapy; exchanging client-related information and determining or adjusting the treatment in the role of coordinating practitioner.
- You are working with our international target group, including military personnel and expats.
- Your working hours are determined in consultation.
- You are in possession of a BIG registration and have experience as a psychotherapist, clinical psychologist, mental health psychologist or nursing specialist.
- You have relevant experience in the treatment of common psychological syndromes and comorbidity, preferably in a residential setting with a multidisciplinary approach.
- You recognize yourself in the core values of U-center, namely: attentive, daring, self-aware, driven and high-quality. We also expect you to continue to develop.
About working at U-center
- U-center is a challenging, flexible and beautifully situated employer for ambitious practitioners and service-oriented professionals who want to deliver excellent work in psychotherapeutic care in a contemporary and growth-oriented environment. The environment also contributes significantly to happiness at work and to treatment results.
- Thanks to our unique, multidisciplinary approach, U-center can optimally guide its clients in the first steps towards a successful reintegration into society. This treatment process usually lasts seven weeks, sometimes followed by an outpatient program of seven weeks.
- Thanks to a close and caring team spirit among colleagues, U-center employees feel safe, strengthened and motivated.
- U-center has two clinics in Epen in South Limburg, which are within walking distance of each other. A treatment center for Dutch-speaking clients and one for international clients where the official language is English.