What does the job involve?
- Your working day usually starts with reviewing reports from your clients and a meeting with colleagues. Then you start appointments with clients in the form of individual treatments, intakes for new clients or group therapy. As a psychologist at U-center you have intensive contact with both your colleagues and clients.
- In the treatment center you work together with many different professions: healthcare staff, hotel staff, kitchen staff and colleagues who are responsible for a warm welcome for the client.
- As a psychologist you make an active contribution to the treatment process of our clients. As a mentor you are responsible for determining the treatment line and adjusting it. You also carry out part of the treatment, taking care of the corresponding reporting and you actively work together with your multidisciplinary teammates.
- You carry out part of the treatment, you prepare the associated reporting and you actively collaborate with your multidisciplinary teammates.
- You can count on a competitive salary based on the mental health care collective labor agreement (fwg 60)
- A position for 24, 32 or 36 hours a week
- You get the opportunity to work 9 hours a day
- You work in a unique, green place and you can use the swimming pool and fitness room for free at certain times.
In order to encourage a healthy life and physical exercise, we offer the opportunity to exercise at a sports club under attractive conditions and to use a lease bicycle.
- You are an experienced psychologist (>5 years of experience) with treatment experience in the field of dependence and
multiple problems, mood and anxiety disorders
- You also have experience with methods such as cognitive behavioral therapy, MBT, EMDR and Acceptance Commitment Therapy.
- You have an affinity with psychotherapy and you can work together within multiple teams and work according to protocol.
- You are stress resistant, flexible and strong in dealing with crisis situations.
- You recognize yourself in the core values of U-center: attentive, daring, self-conscious, driven and high-quality.
- You communicate strongly and efficiently (oral and written) in English and preferably also in Dutch.
- You have good social skills and a strong empathy.
- You ensure that contacts with clients are supportive and protective, aimed at achieving insight and behavioral change.
- U-center is a challenging, flexible and beautifully situated employer for ambitious practitioners and service-oriented professionals who want to deliver excellent work in psychotherapeutic care in a contemporary and growth-oriented environment.
- Thanks to our unique, multidisciplinary approach, U-center can optimally guide its clients in the first steps towards a successful reintegration into society. This treatment process usually lasts six weeks, followed by an outpatient procedure.
- Thanks to a close and caring team spirit among colleagues, U-center employees feel safe, strengthened and motivated.
- This atmosphere of trust also makes it easier to make good mutual practical agreements.
- U-center has two clinics in Epen in South Limburg, which are within walking distance of each other. A treatment center for Dutch-speaking clients and one for international clients where the official language is English.
We would like to get in touch with you about this vacancy. Please contact Claudia Nijssen, HR employee via tel. 043-4559109 to schedule an introductory meeting. Or send your application via email@example.com. Please state with your application at least one reference who we can contact.